OrthoFX Provider in Cheshire, CT
Looking for Simple Orthodontic Treatment in Cheshire?
Is your smile less than perfect? Do you have crooked teeth that require straightening? No worries! Dr. Kurtz is here to help provide a simple solution to give you a beautiful smile.
- Crooked teeth and misalignment can cause several dental issues and lower your self-esteem.
- Misalignment of the teeth can make it more challenging to keep those pearly whites bright and clean.
- Bite misalignments can affect the distribution of chewing forces and cause pain in the jaw.
- Gaps between teeth can cause disease of the gums and be an eyesore for a patient.
Traditional braces are not always pleasing for an adult or teenager and can be uncomfortable. They also make basic dental hygiene difficult. If you are looking for a better alternative to straightening your teeth with comfort, then clear aligners may be for you!
OrthoFX is the clear aligner to help improve your smile!
What is the OrthoFX Aligner?
At our dental office in Cheshire, CT, Dr. Kurtz offers the newest, most effective, and most convenient aligner treatment in the industry: OrthoFX.
OrthoFx is made from FXTetra, a triple layer of polymer material with an elastomeric layer in the middle, making them more comfortable and durable than other clear aligners. In addition, the outer polyester layers make less visible other aligner options and make them stain resistant. No need to worry about decreasing your coffee intake!
To create your OrthoFX aligners based on your dental needs, Dr. Kurtz will do a simple 3D scan of your mouth and teeth. Then, your aligners will be made, and they only need to be worn one week at a time. You must wear most other aligners two weeks at a time. This treatment time allows patients to spend less time in a dental office and receive faster treatment. Week by week, you will be closer to the smile of your dreams!
What Conditions Can OrthoFX Treat?
OrthoFX clear aligners can treat several dental issues, including:
- Overbite- An overbite is when the top teeth overlap the bottom front teeth. A slight overbite is normal, and most people have some form of an overbite. However, when the overbite is excessive, it can cause trauma to the mouth.
- Crossbite- Crossbite is when some of the upper teeth bite inside the lower teeth. This condition can lead to bone loss and gum disease if left untreated.
- Underbite- An underbite is when the lower teeth protrude in front of the upper front teeth. An underbite may lead to jaw pain and tooth wear, making it difficult to chew or speak.
- Gap Teeth- Space between two or more teeth can cause speech issues, gum problems, and gum disease.
- Open Bite- An open bite is when you bite down, and your top teeth and bottom teeth do not align vertically. This alignment issue can cause speech and chewing problems.
- Crowded Teeth- Crowded teeth can happen when there is not enough room in the jaw for your teeth to space themselves. When this happens, teeth twist and overlap each other. Crowded teeth can make it difficult to clean the area, leading to tooth decay, gum disease, and periodontal disease.
If you are experiencing any of these dental issues, it’s time for an easy, non-invasive treatment with OrthoFX!
Benefits of OrthoFX
OrthoFX provides many benefits besides straightening your teeth. Here are some of the things you can expect while under treatment with OrthoFC aligners.
- They are removable, so there is no need to brush around them or go on a dietary restriction. You can take them out and continue brushing, flossing, and eating like normal.
- They are invisible and comfortable. No one will even know they are there.
- They are stain-resistant, so there’s no need to worry about coffee or a glass of red wine ruining your aligners.
- They require fewer office visits, and mobile app capability makes sure your smile is on track.
- OrthoFX has a 50% faster treatment time compared to other aligners.
- Pricing is affordable, and you will know the cost upfront. Dental insurance may also cover your treatment costs.
- OrthoFx comes with a 3-year guarantee, including if you lose your aligners or if your teeth move back after treatment.
Schedule an Appointment With Dr. Kurtz
If you are interested in OrthoFX clear aligners for a straighter smile, you will love, contact our office in Cheshire today to schedule a consultation with Dr. Kurtz!